Family Guy Volume 2
Release Date: September 9, 2003
Got some specs for the Volume 2 set... This three-disc set features the entire third season in 4:3 full screen with English, French and Spanish Dolby 2.0 surround tracks, plus plenty of extras including audio commentary on six episodes (including the unaired "When You Wish Upon a Weinstein"), 15 minutes of animatics, the pilot pitch and a series overview.
This was one of the great animated shows on Fox. It was created by Seth MacFarlane and many voices were done by him too. I watched it all the time and I would even tape them sometimes, but than someone had to be gay and cancel it. The show was on for three seasonsVolume One DVD came out resently and it was good. At least I can still watch it on the Cartoon Network during Adult Swim.
The show is about the Griffin family that lives at 31 Spooner Street, Quahog, Rhode Island. You can learn about each character farther down the page.
- Peter Griffin (Seth MacFarlane)
- Lois Griffin (Alex Borstein)
- Meg Griffin (Mila Kunis)
- Chris Griffin (Seth Green)
- Stewie Griffin (Seth MacFarlane)
- Brian Griffin (Seth MacFarlane)
- Glen Quagmire (Seth MacFarlane)
- Cleveland (Mike Henry)
- Joe Swanson (Patrick Warburton)
- Tom Tucker (Seth MacFarlane) / Diane Simmons (Lori Alan)
- Mayor Adam West (Adam West)